The Gerstel MPS2 MultiPurpose Sampler is an XYZ robot for GC and GC/MS.
Sample preparation is performed during GC analysis of the preceding sample ensuring highest possible throughput and system utilization.
The Gerstel MPS2 multipurpose sample offers one sequence table control of the entire system, sample prep (by mouse click), operates with injector positions, heats and cools sample trays, and much more.
- Sample positioning: ±0.1 mm
- Headspace injection: 1, 2.5 ml; can be heated up to 100 C
- Sample trays: Up to 3 sample trays can be mounted
- Programmable interval heated agitator: 6 vial positions 2, 10, and 20 ml vials can be used;
- Temperature range: 30 C to 200 C; with Peltier cooling from 10 C to 200 C
- Standard trays are:
- 200 x 1 ml vials
- 98 x 2 ml vials
- 32 x 10 ml or 20 ml vials
- Control interface: Windows 95/NT PC software for 2 RS232c inputs
- 3 TTL inputs
- 3 TTL outputs
- 2 inputs with optocoupler
- 2 relay output
- Needle/syringe cleaning:
- Liquid injection
- Wash station with 2 solvents
- Headspace injection
- Flushing of heated syringe with inert gas
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 82.8 x 64.8 x 38.5 cm