The Gilson 805 Manometric Module is a membrane-type pulse damper with built-in pressure transducers. The rear chamber of the damper is filled with a compressible damping liquid or gas that is isolated from the mobile phase by a resilient and flexible membrane.
- Made of titanium and fluoroplastics, all internal liquid-contact parts are ion-free.
- Uses only one pressure dampener/transducer.
- Operating Voltage is 230 Volts AC.
- For analytical applications with operating pressures up to 60MPa (600 bar or 8.7kpsi)
- Max. flowrate for efficient pulse damping (ml/min): 10
- Temperature range: Operating: 4- 40 C
Storage: 0- +40 c
- Humidity: Operating: up to 80%
Storage: 15% to 80%
- Altitude: Operating: Up to 200m
Storage: Up to 4600 m
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Damping fluid: Blue-colored methanol (40ml)
- Membrane: PTFE
- Pollution: pollution degree 2
- Installation: Category 2
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 165 X 190 X 135 mm