The Gilson UV/VIS 112 Detector is a rugged, economical, fixed-wavelength detector for analytical or preparative HPLC. The fixed wavelength, filter-based 112 UV detector provides data at 254 and 280 nm wavelengths. Applications include biological samples, industrial chemicals and small-molecule analysis via HPLC.
Features and specifications include:
- Fixed-wavelength design provides increased sensitivity and durability
- Event-marking function allows convenient marking of the point of injection or advance of a fraction collector on the recorder or data system
- 10-mm pathlength analytical flow cell offers excellent sensitivity ranging from 0.001–1 AUFS (Absorbance Units, Full Scale)
- Dual-beam optics ensure equal illumination of both the sample cell and the reference aperture to maintain baseline stability at high sensitivity
- Easy-to-change lamp and filter assemblies for selecting wavelengths
- Easy, one-step baseline function helps reduce operating and setup time