The Heidolph Basis Hei-VAP ML Advantage Rotary Evaporator provides rapid and consistent solvent removal with precise temperature control, ranging from ambient to 210°C.
The Heidolph Basis Hei-VAP ML Advantage Rotary Evaporator features an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making operation simple and straightforward. The large digital display provides real-time monitoring of essential parameters, such as temperature and rotation speed, ensuring accurate control throughout the evaporation process.
- Clear digital display showing actual and set values
- Two separate knobs with dynamic control for setting the rotation speed and heating bath temperature: fast turning for large jumps, slow turning for precise setting of the set values
- Accidental changing of the values can be prevented by the lock function
- Intuitive LED ring light system makes activated functions clearly visible even from a distance
- Easy adjustment of the immersion depth up to 155 mm and the inclination angle from 20° to 80°
- Standby function and residual heat warning at heating bath temperatures above 50 °C
- The standby button stops all functions and, when using a motor lift model, lifts the evaporating flask from the heating bath.
Lift: Motor lift
Stroke: 155 mm
Lifting Speed: 30 mm/s
Rotation speed range: 10 - 280 rpm
Rotation speed indicator: 3.5" LCD Display
Heating capacity: 1,300 W
Temperature Range: 20 to 210°C
Heating Bath Setting Accuracy: +/- 1°C
Overheat protection bath: cut-off at 5 °C over set temperature via separate PT 1000
Heating bath temperature control: electronic / digital
Max. size evaporating flask: 5 l
Condensing surface: 1,400 cm²
Condensing surface XL condenser: 2,200 cm²
Dimensions (with glassware): (74 x 47.7 x 84.5 cm)