The Hejet Model HJ300 Heat Gun is ideal for any hand-held heat gun application. It can be used for electronics, laboratory, packaging and plastics fabrication. Laboratory use of Hejet heat guns includes soldering and desoldering, heating temperature sensitive materials, bending and forming plastics, curing resins, drying filler and shrinking tubing.
- Rugged, all steel triple chrome-plated housing, nozzle and heat shield.
- Industrial design that eliminates need for on/off thermostat,so heat flow is never interrupted.
- Poweful high speed motor that is self-lubricated and rubber mounted to eliminate vibration and for quiet operation.
- Motor withstands dialectrical testing at 1000 volts.
- Special tappered heat element with exclusive cross-buck design for longer heat element life and efficient air flow for greater economy.
- Easy access monitor brushes that are protected inside the housing to eliminate shock hazard and breakage.This elimminates need to replace brush holders and caps.
- Patented exclusive grilled hot air tool nozzle that protects against severe burns.
- Adjustable air control shutterlets you dial for increased heat when you require it.
- Voltage: 120 V
- Amp: 5.5
- Temp ∫F:300/500
- Temp ∫C: 150/260
- Velocity F.P.M. :2000
- CFM: 16
- Nozzle opening: 1-1/8 in.
- Size & Weight: 1.14lb
- U/L and CSA Approved
- Dimensions( W X H X D): 13 x 11 x 5 in.