The Hewlett Packard 6477C DC Power Supply is ideal for power supplies above 1000 to 10000 Watts.
- Constant voltage/current operation
- Auto-Series, -Parallel, -Tracking Operation: supplies may be connected in auto-series, or auto-tracking
- Remote Programming: remote resistance, or remote voltage source
- Protective Features
- High-temperature protection thermostat
- Prolonged overload protection circuit
- Optional internal crowbar
- Turn-on circuit limits peak line current during start-up
- Phase-balance circuit
- Overcurrent and over-voltage circuits of master slave supplies used in auto-series, -parallel, or -tracking operation can be interlocked
- DC Output: 0 - 220 Volts; 0 - 50 Amps
- Net Weight: 500 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16 3/4 X 261/4 X 26 1/8 in.
- Temperature operating: 0 to 50 C
- Storage:-40 to +70