The Agilent 6890 Gas Chromatograph (GC) System delivers unprecedented levels of performance, convenience, productivity, and eases regulatory compliance.
The 6890 series GC features electronic pneumatic control of all gas pressures and flows. On-board sensors automatically compensate for ambient temperature changes and barometric pressure differences to routinely achieve more accurate and reproducible results.
By providing stable results, EPC reduces recalibration frequency and improves laboratory productivity. It also decreases system operating costs through gas savings and faster setup time, and reduces equilibration time after changing setpoints.
A run log documents any deviation from method setpoints.
**Can be configured in several different ways - contact a representative for complete Agilent 6890 details and options**
- Clock time programming
- Run deviation log (notes any changes to setpoints or expected values during a run, saved with run file in ChemStations)
- Promote control of eight external events (valves, on/off, or low level contact)
|Dimensions||22.8" W x 21.6" D x 19.7" H (58 x 54 x 50 cm)|
|Weight (approx.)||108 lb (49 kg)|
|Ambient operating temperature||15°C to 35°C|
|Ambient operating humidity||5% to 95%|
|Storage extremes||–40°C to 65°C|
- Line voltage requirements: ±5% of nominal
- Four internal 24-volt connections (up to 150 mA)
- Two external 24-volt connections (up to 75 mA)
- Two on/off contact closures (48 V, 250 mA max)
Conforms to the following safety standards:
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA): C22.2 No. 1010
- CSA/Nationally Recognized Test Laboratory (NRTL): UL 3101
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC): 61010-1
- EuroNorm (EN): 61010-1 Conforms to the following regulations on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
- CISPR 11/EN 55011: Group 1 Class A
- IEC/EN 61326 Designed and manufactured under a quality system registered to ISO 9001