The Hybaid Omn-E Thermal Cycler is compact and features a large display screen, which, in combination with its advanced software, allows protocols to be programmed and run with ease. The unit can store up to 36 programs, each program is identified either by a name and/or a number.
The Omn-E can be used for static temperature sample incubations or multi-step temperature cycling protocols, within a sample temperature range of ambient +10°C-99°C. The Omn-E can be run at an ambient operating temperature of +4°C-35°C.
- Block Temperature range: Ambient plus 10C to 99C
- Block uniformity: +/-0.5C within 15 sec
- Display resolution: 0.1C
- Number of programs: 36
- Max. number of program stages: 10
- Max. number of steps per stage: 10
- Max. dwell time: 9 hr 59 min 59 sec
- Temperature ramping: 0.01-1C
- Auto restart
- Run end time calculation
- Output: RS232
- Program naming