The Invitrogen E-Gel Safe Imager E-Gel Real-Time Transilluminator With E-Gel iBase Power System is best suited for viewing stained gels and documenting, with a LED display that reads single intensity at 470nm. It offers enhanced cloning efficiency of retrieved DNA along with real time monitoring of DNA migration. This system allows the user to manually set run times, along with program selection due to its LCD display. The E-Gel Safe Image Real Time Transilluminator was designed to be used for rapid analysis of visible blue light, allowing safe, real time monitoring of DNA or RNA migration.
- Power Input: 100–240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 1A
- Power Output: 48 VDC, 0.8 A.
- Weight of Safe Imager: 243 g
- Weight of Filter: 55 g
- Electrical Requirements: 48 VDC, 0.8 A max
- Temperature: Ambient 5 to 40C
- Built in Features: LED light
- LED life: 50,000 hours
- LED: Array of 12 high power LEDs emitting at 480 ± 5 nm. The LEDs used radiate less than 10 lumens each at 200 mA.