The Invitrogen PowerEase 500 Power Supply is a microprocessor-controlled power supply for electrophoresis of pre-cast and hand-poured mini-gels. By combining high performance and programming flexibility this unit simplifies electrophoresis. This unit features: large LCD display, pre-programmed and custom methods, three step operating procedure, and a parallel port.
- Output Range: 1–500 V (minimum step size 1 V), 1–500 mA (minimum step size 1 mA), 0.1–50 W (minimum step size 0.1 W), Automatic crossover on reaching set limits.
- Accuracy: Voltage: ± 2% or ± 2 volts, Current: ± 2% or ± 2 mA, Wattage ± 2% or ± 0.2 watt
- Drift: < 1% in 8 hours after 30 minute warm-up with constant supply voltage
- Circuit Protection: Open Circuit; Short Circuit; Thermal Protection Over Voltage, Current, Wattage
- Safety: Load Detection, Thermal Shutoff (with optional temperature probe), Isolated Floating Ground
- Memory Control: Non-volatile, up to 24 hours, Custom Methods Stored to RAM
- Computer Interface: RS232C
- Display: LCD, view area 114 x 64 mm, 240 × 128 dots
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5 cm × 18 cm × 20.5 cm
- Weight: 2.9 kg (6.4 lbs)
- Operating Environmental Conditions: Ambient temperature 4–30°C, ≤80% relative, humidity, altitude < 2000 meters, indoor use only, pollution degree