The Invitrogen XCell6 MultiGel Unit (CAT#: EI0006) provides the option to simultaneously run three and six pre cast gels without the use of clamps or grease. The unit is built with tough plastic material to boost durability and enhance user safety. The design of the multigel unit evenly dissipates heat resulting in consistent performance of all gels without the need for any external cooling device.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 × 6.25 × 7.5 in.
- Upper Buffer Chamber Volume: 250 mL in each upper buffer chamber
- Lower Buffer Chamber Volume: 670 mL
- Electrode Wire: Platinum (0.010”diameter)
- Electrical Limits: 160 W
- Operating Temperature: 4 – 40 °C
- Gel Specifications Cassette: 10 × 10 cm
- Gel Specifications Thickness: 1.0 or 1.5 mm
- Gel Specifications Gel Size: 8 × 8 cm
- Buffer Core Material: Delrin, Gold plated copper, Platinum, Plasticized silicone
- Lower Buffer Chamber Material: Acrylic, Delrin, High Density Polyethylene, Nylon, Polycarbonate