The Khrone OPTIFLUX IFC300 W Electromagnetic Flow Converter is designed to measure the flow velocity, conductivity, volume and mass flow of electrically conductive liquid media.
The signal converter can be combined with any measuring sensor, making it very widely used. In terms of available housing versions, there is a compact variant, in which the signal converter is connected to the measuring sensor, as well as the field, wall-mounted and 19" rack-mounted housing.
The electronics plug-in module is identical, regardless of the housing version, providing the same functionality and a standardized operating concept.
- High measuring accuracy and long-term stability : ±0.15% of measured value ± 1 mm/s
- Optimal zero point stability independent from product properties
- Superior process reliability thanks to standard integrated diagnostics: testing of device functions, check for compliance with specifications and application testing
- Available inputs and outputs: Current output (incl. HART®), pulse/frequency output, status output, control input and current input
- Suitable for both partially filled and fully filled pipelines
- Approved for custody transfer according to OIML R 49 and R 117-1, MI-001 and MI-005 (optional)
- Integrated temperature and conductivity measurement
- Optionally available virtual reference offers cost savings and increased process reliability as grounding electrodes and rings are no longer needed
- One converter for all applications, and thus advantages with regard to procurement, engineering and stock-keeping
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverage
- Minerals & Mining
- Power plants
- Pulp & Paper
- Flow measurement of conductive liquids, acids and bases right down to difficult applications such as:
- Products with low conductivity, high solid content or entrained air
- Inhomogeneous, abrasive and corrosive products
- Rapid product change
- Sudden change in pH value
- Pulsating or turbulent flows