Category: Hoods | Subcategory: Fume Hoods
Labconco 2' XPert Filtered Balance System, Cat. No. 3950200
ITEM: 32264 In Stock
The Labconco 2' XPert Filtered Balance System, Cat. No. 3950200 provides user protection by keeping powders and particulates contained during weighing procedures. The built-in blower and exhaust HEPA filter mounted in the upper plenum take up less space than a separate exhauster would require, and isolation supports minimize blower vibration.
Since HEPA filtered air is returned to the laboratory, these vented balance enclosures offer the added benefit of low installation costs and require no ducting to the outside. Interior dimensions of the Labconco 2' XPert Filtered Balance System, Cat. No. 3950200 accommodate large micro and analytical balances. Containment-enhancing features ensure that potent powders frequently found in pharmaceutical, dry chemical, mold and asbestos weighing operations are kept away from the operator.
- Deep 23" or 30" interior to accommodate large micro and analytical balances
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings: Upper dilution air supply,
- Upper containment sash foil, Zone-perforated rear baffle, Side-entry air foils
- Exhaust HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron in size
- True bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system
- Built-in blower with dynamically-balanced, vibration-isolated motorized impeller
- Intrinsically-safe, negative pressure design
- Minihelic pressure gauge
- Space-saving design. No separate filtered exhauster is required.
- Upper diffuser screen
- Quiet operation from 48-66 db(A) depending on airflow
- Glacier white and gray, dry powder epoxy-coated aluminum frame and steel rear plenum and baffle. No unreliable plastic-to-plastic bonding is used.
- Pre-wired fluorescent lamp and switches for blower and light
- Speed control
- 1/4" thick tempered safety glass front sash and sides
- 9.4" (23.9 cm) or 12" (30.4 cm) high sash opening
- Ergonomic 10 degree angled and hinged sash that pivots upward, locks for loading and has a wiping seal to contain contaminants
- Two utility ports
- Particulate containment independently verified by SafeBridge Consultants, Inc.
Blower Requirements: Contains built-in blower and exhaust HEPA filter
Conformance: ANSI Z9.5, CAN/CSA C22.2, ETL, Modified ASHRAE 110, SEFA 1, UL
Lighting: Fluorescent lamp
Sash Opening Height: 9.4" (23.9 cm)
Type: Balance Enclosure
With Built-In HEPA Filtration: Yes
Shipping Weight: 175.0 lbs (79 kg)
Dimensions: 24.0" W x 28.6" D x 37.1" H (60.9 x 72.6 x 94.2 cm)
Electrical: 100-115 V, 60 Hz, Domestic