The Labconco Protector Premier Fume Hood, Model 10040, has been engineered to provide maximum visibility in a laboratory, and effectively contain toxic, noxious, or other harmful materials when properly installed. The Protector Premier offers many unique features to enhance safety, performance, and visibility.
This hood is suitable for providing personal protection needed for general chemistry applications and meets the SEFA-1 standard of a low velocity, high performance hood and may be safely operated as low as 60 fpm.
- Labconco Cat. No.: 10040000010814
- Product Subcategory: General Chemistry
- Nominal Width: 4'
- Blower Requirements: Remote blower required
- Conformance: ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, UL
- Lighting: T8 fluorescent
- Style: Benchtop
- Weight (approx.): 327 lbs (148 kg)
- Dimensions: 48.0" W x 33.2" D x 59.0" H (120 x 84.3 x 149.9 cm)
- Power: 115 VAC, Single Phase, 50/60 HZ, 10 A (230 VAC, Single Phase, 50/60 Hz, 5A)
- Indoor use only
- Maximum altitude: 10,000 feet (3,048 meters)
- Ambient temperature range: 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
- Maximum relative humidity: 80% for temperatures up to 88°F (31°C), decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 104°F (40°C).
- Main supply voltage fluctuations not to exceed ±10% of the nominal voltage.
- Transient over-voltages according to Installation Categories II (Overvoltage Categories per IEC 1010). Temporary voltage spikes on the AC input line that may be as high as 1500V for 115V models and 2500V for230V models are allowed.
- Used in an environment of Pollution degrees 2 (i.e., where normally only non-conductive atmospheres are present). Occasionally, however, a temporary conductivity caused by condensation must be expected, inaccordance with IEC 664.