The Labconco CentriVap Mobile System Console with Heater, Model 7812013, is made for high speed evaporation of multiple small sample applications with two chamber sizes to meet the users need.
CentriVap Mobile Systems combine the separate vacuum concentrator and cold trap components into one space-saving console and include casters for portability from laboratory to laboratory. A 12-13 mm Rotor and Solvent Trap are also included. The interior can accommodate a vacuum pump — the only additional component necessary to begin processing.
These systems combine the separate centrifugal vacuum concentrator and cold trap components into one space-saving console and include casters for portability.
- Microprocessor-controlled centrifugal motion up to 1725 rpm eliminates bumping and foaming common when applying vacuum during evaporation and maximizes recovery of trace solutes.
- Quick-Stop System. Once run time has expired or the RUN/STOP button is pressed, within seconds the vacuum pump stops, the valve opens to bleed air into the chamber, and the rotor stops.
- Automatic vacuum release valve prevents loss of sample by releasing the vacuum before the rotor stops and during power failures.
- Lid latch with safety sensor locks the lid in place when the rotor is turning and prevents start up when the lid is open.
- Large durable lid seal increases surface area to ensure good vacuum.
- Built-in vacuum delay prevents bumping by allowing the rotor to achieve speed before applying vacuum.
- Versatile 12-17 mm Rotor included.
- Corrosion-resistant sample chamber
- Solvent resistant glass lid
- Microprocessor-controlled 300-watt heater. Speeds evaporation by supplying a controlled amount of heat from OFF up to a maximum of 100° C in one degree increments.
- Three Quick-Start™ Buttons store one user-set program each.
- Easy-to-read LCD display prompts the user to set program parameters and displays program number, actual and set point temperatures, heat time remaining, run time remaining, and if "Heat Boost" is activated.
- Heat and run times are set separately, each from 1 to 999 minutes, so that heat may be programmed to shut down sooner than the run to protect heat sensitive samples from excessive heat exposure after the solvent has evaporated.
- PREHEAT button activates the heater to begin elevating to set point temperature.
- Memory stores 9 user-set programs with parameters of temperature, heat time and run time.
- Audible alarm signals completion of set point run time.
- Four liter stainless steel collector holds up to four liters of liquid.
- Collector drain speeds clean up and eliminate need for glass insert with non-corrosives.
- Built-in chemical trap canister and Solvent Trap Insert 7815200. Cutout in front panel provides at-a-glance trap monitoring.
- Electrical receptacle allows connection of accessory vacuum pump to concentrator so that the pump may be activated from the control panel and the vacuum delay may be utilized automatically.
- CFC-free refrigeration system. The high capacity 1/4 hp compressor lowers cold trap temperatures to -55° C in less than 15 minutes and accelerates start up procedures.
- ETL listed (115 volt models)
- CE (European Community) conformity (230 volt models)
- Full one year warranty is provided against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Diaphragm Vacuum Pump or Rotary Vane Direct Drive Vacuum Pump
- Sample tubes
- Electrical requirements: 115V, 20A
- Speed: 1725 rpm
- Weight: 115 lbs (70 kg)
- Dimensions: 14.1" W x 27.9" D x 38.2" H (35.8 x 70.9 x 97 cm )