The Labconco CentriVap DNA Centrifugal Concentrator CAT No. 7970000 uses a combination of centrifugal force, vacuum and heat to speed evaporation of multiple small samples.
This unit offers the maximum throughput required by biology, microbiology, biochemistry, pharmaceutical research and analytical chemistry laboratories.
- Epoxy-coated steel housing with injection-molded thermoplastic control panel
- Lid latch with safety sensor
- Phenol-free lid gasket
- 300-watt heater
- LCD display
- Quick-stop system
- Built-in diaphragm pump
- Automatic vacuum release valve
- Audible alarm for signal completion of set point run time
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, 15 amps