The Labconco CentriVap System includes the Labconco Refrigerated CentriVap Centrifugal Concentrator and CentriVap Cold Trap.
The Refrigerated CentriVap Centrifugal Concentrator is designed to rapidly concentrate multiple small heat-sensitive samples, such as RNA and proteins, using centrifugal force, vacuum and controlled temperature. This exclusive concentrator combines a refrigeration system that cools to -4°C with a heater that warms to 100°C to achieve the user's desired set point temperatures.
- Brushed stainless steel and glacier white, epoxy-coated steel exterior with blue accents.
- Lid latch with safety sensor.
- Phenol-free lid gasket.
- Epoxy-coated aluminum chamber.
- 1/4 hp refrigeration system to cool chamber to -4°C.
- 300-watt heater to heat chamber to +100°C.
- Sensor that reads internal chamber temperature.
- Microprocessor-controlled programming for "Temperature 1" from -4°C to +100°C, "Temperature 1" time from 1 to 999 minutes or indefinite, "Temperature 2" from -4°C to +100°C, and "Temperature 2" time from 0 to 999 minutes or indefinite. Memory stores 1 to 9 programs.
- LCD for display of program number, set point and actual "Temperature 1 and 2," set point and time remaining for "Temperature 1 and 2," and refrigeration activation ("Y" or "N").
- Control panel with RUN/STOP button, PREHEAT/ COOL button, set point SELECT button, increase/ decrease buttons, and 3 Quick-Start buttons.
- Centrifugal motion is provided by a brushless motor capable of achieving up to 1725 rpm.
- Quick-Stop System to stop vacuum pump, open valve to bleed air into the chamber and stop the rotor within seconds after time expires or RUN/STOP button is pressed.
- Automatic vacuum release valve.
- Built-in vacuum delay allows rotor to achieve speed before applying vacuum.
- Audible alarm to signal completion of set point run time.
- 1/2" OD aluminum hose fitting for connection to vacuum tubing (vacuum pump sold separately).
- Vacuum port with quick disconnect fitting for 1/4" ID tubing.
- Unit has a 115 volt electrical receptacle on the back to connect accessory vacuum pump to the system.
|Weight||108 lbs (49 kg)|
|Dimensions||14.3" W x 21.7" D x 16.6" H (36.3 x 55.1 x 42.2 cm)|
|Power||115V, 50/60Hz, 16A|
The CentriVap Cold Trap collects evaporated liquid from a CentriVap Concentrator, protecting an accessory vacuum pump and the laboratory environment from the corrosive effects of vapors and fumes emitted from samples.
- Brushed, Stainless Steel and Powder-Coated Steel Exterior
- Illuminated Temperature Graph with Endpoint Indication (Operating temperature of -40° C)
- HCFC-Free Refrigerant System
- 1/3 hp Compressor (Reaches -50° C in less than 30 min.)
- 4-liter, Stainless Steel Collector
- Acrylic or Stainless Steel Lid (with 2 Quick-Disconnect fittings for connection to a CentriVap Concentrator)
- Stainless Steel Drain Port (with corrosion-resistant, nylon valve)
|Weight||80 lbs. (36 kg)|
|Dimensions||14.5" W x 24.2" D x 13.8" H (36.8 x 61.4 x 35 cm)|
|Power||115V, 60Hz, 5.4A|