Category: Hoods | Subcategory: Biosafety Cabinets
Labconco REDISHIP 6' Purifier Logic+ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet
ITEM: 30158 In Stock
The Labconco REDISHIP 6' Purifier Logic+ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet (Product Number: 302689100) uses the same ECM blower technology as the Purifier Logic®, the Logic+ uses the Constant Airflow Profile™ (CAP) to maintain a precise volume of air as the filters load. In addition, the cabinet will continuously display the HEPA filter life remaining and cabinet status. These features combine to provide unparalleled safety.
The cabinet provides personnel, product and environmental protection and is suitable for work in biosafety levels 1, 2 and 3. These biohazard cabinets are designed to discharge HEPA-filtered exhaust air directly into the laboratory, or into an exhaust system through the optional Canopy Connection.
Logic+ Biosafety Cabinets excel in user comfort and functionality. Decades of industry leading advances in ergonomic design have shaped the Inclination™ Technology Suite that includes the following: 10° angled sash, patented curved air grille with built in armrest, fully accessible controls and eye-level mounted color display with MyLogic™ operating system. MyLogic provides intuitive programming, color coded menus, status messages and alarms with diagnostic troubleshooting—all using full sentences.
Ordering information: All models are 115V and include UV light, service fixture, pass through, and sealed duplex receptacle (115V). Choose from an 8" or a 10" sash height. Some models include a telescoping base stand (shown in image). In other models, the stand is sold separately. Base stand requires assembly. Please refer to product specifications for all details.
- Product Subcategory: Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets
- Nominal Width: 6'
- Protection Type: Product and Personnel
- Nominal Sash Opening: 10" (25 cm)
- Region: U.S. and Canada
- Base Stand: Required (not included)
- Conformance: ADA, CAN/CSA C22.2, ETL, NSF 49, UL
- Exhaust Volume: 503-554 CFM
- Lighting: Fluorescent
- Power Cord & Plug: North America, 115V, 20A
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 805.0 lbs (365.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 78.3"w x 31.2"d x 61.7"h (198.9 x 79.2 x 156.7 cm)
- Interior Workspace dimensions: 72.5" x 17.6" x 29.2" front grading back to 25.7" in the rear.
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hz, 16 amps
- Indoor use only.
- Ambient temperature range: 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C).
- Maximum relative humidity: 80% for temperatures up to 88°F
(31°C), decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 104°F (40°C).
Main supply voltage fluctuations not to exceed ±10% of the nominal
- Transient overvoltages according to Installation Categories II
(Overvoltage Categories per IEC 1010). Temporary voltage spikes on
the AC input line that may be as high as 1500V for 115V models and
2500V for 230V models are allowed.
- Used in an environment of Pollution degrees 2 (i.e., where normally
only non-conductive atmospheres are present). Occasionally,
however, a temporary conductivity caused by condensation must be
expected, in accordance with IEC 664.