Labnet Prism Air-Cooled Microcentrifuge
ITEM: 26145 Check Availability
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Labnet Prism Air-Cooled Microcentrifuge is a small bench top centrifuge designed for separation of various research samples. This microcentrifuge has a motor that is brushless and requires no routine maintenance.
- Electrical/fuse rating: 120V~, 50-60Hz, 1.9A, 5 AT
- Operating temperature/humidity: 0°C to 40°C / ≤80%RH
- Admissible sample density: 1.2 kg/dm3
- Maximum speed: 15,000 RPM
- Maximum RCF: 21,200 x g
- Maximum volume: 24 x 2.2 ml
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.8 x 7.48 x 13.8 in.