The Leica TCS SP2 True Confocal Scanner System combines microscopy and video technology with computer electronics, optics and laser technology to offer unprecedented two and three-dimensional imaging.
The TCS SP2 is the perfect instrument for biomedical research, chemical analysis and material science applications; allowing the user to image a single focal plane as well as a series of planes both horizontal and vertical.
- 3 individual ports available for external lasers
- Up to 6 lasers connected simultaneously
- Scan resolution up to 4096x4096 pixels
- SCSI interface to PC, supported by direct-access control panel\
- Computer(s) with software
- Two monitors
- Leica DMIRB TCS SP2 Microscope Type 090-134.738-00
- Leica Light House Power Supply Type 301-185.104-000
- Ebq 100 Isolated Mercury Light power supply
- Control Panel
- (2) MicroSystems Type 15-77319-220
- Eyepieces: HC Plan 10x/22Objectives: 0.17/A PL FLUOTAR 10x/0.30, 0.17/C HC PL APO 20x/0.70 CS, 0.17/E HCX PL APO 40x/1.23-0.75 OIL CS, HCX PL APO 63x/1.20 W CORP, 0.17/D PL APO 100x/1.40-0.7 OIL