The LiCor Odyssey 9260 Fluorescence Imager delivers accurate and reproducible results with Western Blot and more. The consistent digital images produced by the imaging system cut out the hassle of film, while providing clear Near Infrared results.
The Odyssey9120 eliminates the guesswork and background fluorescence, allowing for the sharpest digital results needed to make your assays reproducible.
The LiCor scanner uses direct infrared fluorescence detection to count low plentiful proteins need for Western Blot applications.
- Laser Lifetime: 40,000 hours typical.
- 700 Channel Laser Source: Solid-state diode laser at 685 nm.
- 800 Channel Laser Source: Solid-state diode laser at 785 nm.
- Detectors: Silicon avalanche photodiodes.
- Scanning Speed: 6 minutes with 100 μm resolution.
- Resolution: 20-500 μm.
- Focusing Range: 0-3.95 mm (suitable for most microplates with transparent, flat-bottom wells).
- Operating Conditions: Indoor use only
- Operating temperature: 15-35°C
- Dew point: not greater than 19°C, non-condensing
- Altitude not to exceed 2000 m.
- Environmental Conditions: Pollution Degree 1.
- Fuse Ratings: Fuses are non-user replaceable. A 5 A fast-blow fuse protects the Digital Signal Processor (DSP).
- Power Requirements: Automatic voltage selection between 100-127 VAC and 200-240 VAC
(voltage fluctuations not to exceed 10% of the nominal voltage); 47-63 Hz; 1.1 A at 120 V typical; 2.25 A at 120 V maximum (270 W).
- Insulation Category II.
- Dimensions: 18” W x 22” D x 14” H (45 x 55 x 36 cm)
- Weight: 53 lbs. (24 kg)