Category: Analyzers | Subcategory: Gas
Magellan Instruments Tandem Pro Gas Analyzer
This product is currently out of stock, please check our complete line of in-stock Gas by clicking the green link below or give one of the members of our sales team a call today at (860) 691-2213 so we can help you find a suitable replacement.
The Magellan Instruments Tandem Pro Gas Analyzer is a self-contained O2 & CO2 gas analyzer. The PRO system comes with an internal gas pump and programmable display. It includes calibration functions, error reporting and dual 4-20mA outputs. An RS232 output is included for integration into control systems.
- Greater understanding of your cells and processes
- Physiological state measurement on-line
- Scale-up and scale-down predictions
- Batch variation studies: feature analysis
- Metabolic flux analysis and mass-balance calculations
- Accurate fed-batch control
- Batch variation studies: anomaly analysis
- Metabolic activity based feeding
- Dedicated, continuous, standard signals for all your reactors
- On-line information, allows real-time calculation of RQ, CER, OUR, growth rate, KLa, etc.
- 0-10V and 4-20mA, with RS232 on PRO & Multiplex
- Integrates to any reactor size (250ml – 100m3)
|Measurement Principle:||Infrared Absorption||Electrochemical|
|Range:||0-5%, 0-10%, 0-20%||0-30%, 0-50%, 0-100%|
|Accuracy:||±2% of full scale||±2% of full scale|
|Drift:||<0.05% / month full scale||<0.05% / month full scale|
|Operating Temperature:||0 - 45°C||0 - 45°C|
|T90 Response Rate:||<50 secs||<10 secs|