The Manostat Preston Varistaltic Pump, Model 72-360-000, is an all purpose-pump designed to handle laboratory fluid transfer tasks. Economical and simple to operate. The chemically-resistant pump head (molded of glass-filled Noryl) has three stainless steel rollers and a plexiglass safety cover.
- Variable Flow
- 24-720 RPM
- 1/10 HP motor
- Reversible for purging of transfer lines
- Soft start and back EMF
- Speed Control: ±3%
- Stackable painted steel housing
- IP Rating: IP22
- Dimensions 11 1/2" L x 10" W x 6 1/4" H (29.2 x 25.4 x 15.9 cm)
- Weight: 16 lbs (7.3 kb)
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.7 A
- Meet UL 508, IEC 1010 and cUL
- Operating temperature 0-40°C.