The Master Appliance VT-750C Master Heat Gun allows user to dial-in at any temperature from ambient to 1000°F/540°C. It is used to shrink tubing and packaging, bend plastics, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, solder/de-solder and more. The master heat gun has an adjustable handle and spring loaded slide grip that provides multiple pivoting angles for better balance and aim. It's stable, heavy-duty, circular metal stand with non-slip rubber feet.
- Air Volume: 23 CFM
- Air Velocity: 3000 FPM
- Temperature Range: 1000°F
- Motor: Universal
- Nozzle Opening: 1.2" I.D., 1.5” O.D.
- Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded
- Dimensions: 9" L x 5.2" H x 10.1" W
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.
- Voltage VAC: 120V
- Heat Temperature Max: 540°C
- Rocker switch: off, cold, hot