The Matrix Technologies Equalizer Electronic Multichannel Pipette 8 channel, 2 to 125µL features a patented tip spacing mechanism to boost laboratory productivity while reducing risk of repetitive stress injuries (RSI).
The Matrix Equalizer pipette is lightweight and cordless, utilizing a rechargeable battery that can be used during recharge. The pipette also has an automatic shut-off feature to extend battery life.
The Equalizer pipette uses integrated circuit technology to store programming information. It will hold up to 40 steps in a program, with up to 5 programs saved in memory, and 1 scratch pad. The program information is retained in memory, even if the battery is fully discharged.
The Equalizer pipette uses a "paced dispense" feature that performs repeat pipetting steps while the trigger is depressed.
- Variable tip spacing.
- Expanded memory for storing up to five pipetting programs.
- Each program holds a maximum of 40 steps.
- "Scratch Pad" programming mode enables fast and simple program changes that are not stored into memory.
- Enhanced speed control offers slower aspirating and dispensing of viscous liquids. Ideal for gel loading.
- "EASY" CAL, simplifies in-lab calibration verification using distilled water.
|Number of Channels||8|
|Volume||2 to 125 μL|