The MDS Analytical Technologies AquaMax 4000 Microplate Washer with 96 Well is used to preconfigure soak, wash, and aspiration protocols. This instrument is ideal for biochemical assays such as ELISAs and features interchangeable heads. The AquaMax 400 microplate washer it features a one-touch autoclean features that allows the user to completely clean out the entire fluid path, thus maximizing the life of the instrument.
- Power Supply: Auto-switching
- Precision: < 4% CV @ 300 µL
- Was head: Polyethylene Terephthalate, 304 stainless steel
- Compatible Microplates: SBS- conforming 96 and 284 well; flat, U-, or V-bottom plates
- Liquid Inlets: 2 or 4
- Outlets: waste to drain or vented container
- Interface Connections: USB and Propriety StakMax Connect
- Shake Options: 3 speeds, up to 600 sec. max.
- Regulatory Certification: cTUVus mark
- Wash volume: 100-3000 µL
- Residual volume: ≤ 5 µL
- Dispense volumes: 10-400 µL per well
- Washing times 300 µL/well: Single cycle: 11 sec., Three cycles: 26 sec.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.3 x 18.3 x 20.3 in. (21 x 46.6 x 51.7 cm)
- Weight: 40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)