The Metrohm 681 Pump Unit is a siphoning and air supply device for solutions. Designed for the dispensing of auxillary solutions into vessels which do not require an extremely accurate dosage. As a siphoning unit, it is used to empty filled vessels at the touch of a button after completion of determination. Encased in stove-enameled light metal.
- Dispensing Rate: ca. 400 mL/min
- Siphoning Rate: ca. 700 mL/min
- Max. Pressure: < 0.5 Bar (Exerted on Drying Bottle During Dispensing)
- Ambient Temp During Operation: 5 to 30°C
- Ambient Temp During Storage: -40 to +70°C
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 145mm x 80mm x 202mm