The Mettler Toledo MS204S Newclassic MS Analytical Balance, 220g x 0.1mg, features a robust housing made of high quality chemical-resistant aluminum that protects the sensitive sensor from environmental influences and impacts.
The proven MonoBloc weighing technology and FACT – fully automatic time- and temperature-controlled internal adjustment – provide accurate, repeatable results for everyday weighing tasks.
A new High Contrast Display with big numbers, clear symbols and an intuitive menu with new programmable SmartKeys allows users to operate the balance quickly and easily with one touch operation.
- Fast settling time and consistent results for routine to complicated weighing procedures
- Fully automatic time- and temperature-controlled internal calibration adjustment
- Advanced MonoBloc™ weighing technology provides fast and accurate results
- Durable high-grade chemical-resistant die-cast aluminum housing
- Overload Protection guards the weighing cell against excess weight overload
- SmartTrac™ software displays how much of the entire weighing range has been used
- Direct connection to a PC or printer via RS232 or USB slot allows convenient transfer of weighing results
- High-contrast display (HCD) and intuitive menu for simple operation
- Programmable Smart Keys for shortcut access to preferred applications
- Capacity (g)220
- Readability (mg)0.1
- Linearity (mg)0.2
- Weighing Unitsg, kg, mg, ct, lb, oz, ozt, GN, dwt, mom, msg, tlh, tls, tlt, tola, baht
- Calibration TypeInternal
- LanguagesEnglish, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polich, Czech, Hugarian
- Power (VAC)120
- Description: Newclassic MS Analytical Balance, 220g x 0.1mg
- Dimensions (approx.): 14 x 8 x 14 in. (35 x 20 x 35 cm)
- Draft Shield Dimensions (approx.): 9 x 8 x 11 in. (23 x 20 x 28 cm)