The Mettler Toledo PB303-S/FACT is is built for optimal weighing applications and has an integrated internal adjustment system that automatically adjusts to users specifications, and or set programs.
- METTLER TOLEDO DualRange balances have two ranges. These models also have a fine (semimicro) range from 0 to 31 g respectively 61 g. In this fine range the balance shows the result with a higher resolution, i.e. with one decimal place more.
- METTLER TOLEDO DeltaRange balances also have a movable fine range, with 10 times smaller display increments, over the the entire weighing range.
- Several B-S balances are fitted with a glass draft shield in the factory; with other models a draft shield is available as an optional extra.
- All balances in the B-S range are fitted with an RS232C interface as standard.
- AB-S and PB-S (up to 0.01 g) models and certified balances have an internal adjustment weight.
- Readability: 0.001 g
- Maximum capacity: 310 g
- Linearity: 0.002 g
- Temperature: 6 ppm/ °C
- Weighing pan: 100 mm
- Weight: 10.80 lb. ( 4.9 kg )
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 245 x 236 x 321 mm