The Mettler Toledo XP205 Analytical Balance is a grid weighing system that minimizes the effects of turbulence while a being hands free that allows samples to avoid spillage and contamination.
- SmartScreen: guides the user by color for safe operation. Outstanding ease of use with touch-screen technology.
- LevelControl: warns if the balance is not correctly levelled to ensure the accuracy of your results.
- Connectivity: pace-setting interfacing flexibility - including Ethernet, Bluetooth (wireless connection) and PS/2 - for efficient data capture and easy network integration.
- ErgoClip for secure placement of all tare containers
- Automatic and detachable draftshield
- RS-232C interface, option slot for second interface, choice of 7 different interfaces
- Inner draftshield plate, adjustable
- Protective cover
- Prepared for weighing below the balance
- Detachable and adjustable Terminal
- QM-Toolbox, including user administration and password protection
- MinWeigh, Target weighing, Percent weighing, Piece counting with reference optimization
- Density determination
- Capacity: 220 g
- Readability: 0.01 mg
- Pan Size: 78 x 73 mm ( 3.07 x 2.87 cm )
- Linearity: ± 0.1 mg
- Eccentric load deviation: 0.2 mg (100 g)
- Weighing time: 6 Sec
- Stabilization time: 2.5 Sec
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 263 x 487 x 322 mm