Consistency and reliability in pure water quality is crucial in laboratory applications. The Elix Advantage system helps you meet the most challenging requirements. The system is designed to produce pure water that meets or exceeds requirements as described by ISO® 3696 (Grade 2 water); ASTM® D1193 (Type II resistivity and TOC Table I specifications); and by the United States, European, and Japanese Pharmacopeias for Purified Water.
The Elix Advantage 5 UV Water System With E-POD uses potable tap water as feed to produce consistently high-quality pure water for all your lab’s pure water needs at a rate of 5 L/h. Ergonomic E-POD (Elix water Point-of-Delivery) dispensers let you benefit comfortably from efficient and reliable pure water delivery, where you need it, when you need it.
Elix Advantage produces pure, Type 2 water from potable water. It features two separate and distinct components: The production unit – compact, it can be placed wherever it best suits you. The E-POD, Elix-Point-Of-Delivery unit – convenient and always within reach, it brings pure, bacteria-free water at 2 L/min right where you need it.
Pure water, such as the water produced by Elix Advantage systems, is used throughout the lab for:
- Feed to laboratory equipment (e.g., Milli-Q Type 1 ultrapure water systems, weatherometers, autoclaves, glassware washers, and dissolution testing units)
- Preparation of microbiological media, buffer and pH solutions
- Chemical reactions run in water
- Manual glassware rinsing
With resistivity values that are greater than 5 MΩ·cm at 25 °C, and with less than 30 ppb TOC, the quality of Elix Advantage water exceeds that of double distilled water. In general, water that has been purified using Elix technology is suitable for use with analyses at the parts per million (ppm) or high parts per billion (ppb) levels.
- Dimensions: 19.7" H x 13.6" W x 19.0" D (50 x 34.6 x 48.4 cm )
- Operating weight: 53.8 - 58 lb (24.4 - 26.4 kg)
- Electric power supply voltage: 100 - 230 V +/- 10%
- Electric power supply frequency: 50 - 60 Hz +/- 10%
- Elix Advantage main unit data connection: Ethernet (RJ45)
- Dimensions: 22.8" H x 9.0" D (57.9 x 23 cm)
- Operating weight: 12.1 lb (4.7 kg)
- Dispenser tubing length: 31.5" (0.8 m)
- Distance from production unit to E-POD: 9.5 ft (2.9 m)
- E-POD data connection: Parallel port (25-pin D-Sub)
Includes 100 Liter PE Water Tank.