The MJ Research PTC-200 Peltier Thermal Cycler is equipped with interchangeable heat pump assemblies and sample blocks which allow users to easily change formats in between runs while maintaining its NIST-traceable accuracy. Block controls enhance its compatibility with protocols while sample are calculating temperature, controls highly boost speed, and accuracy. Using either a block-in sample probe or calculated methods can achieve thermal control by its users.
- Memory: 200 typical programs in up to 12 individual folders
- Peltier thermocycler with a heated lid.
- Store up to 400 typical programs
- Organize data in up to 12 individual folders
- 80-character LCD display
- Thermal range: -5 to +105°C
- Ramping speed: up to 3°C/sec
- 96V Alpha unit holds 96 x 0.2ml tubes or one 96-well microplate
- Weight: 25lbs
- Parallel: One 25-pin 8-bit parallel interface printer port