The Molecular Devices FLIPRTetra 384 Head 0310-4590 Accessory is designed for identifying GPCRs and ion channels, it optimizes use of both flurorescene and luminescence.
- Fluorescence camera enables use of homogeneous FLIPR calcium and membrane potential kits
- Contact based elastomeric liquid transfer for 1536 pipettor provides accurate pipetting of compounds and cells.
- Simultaneous pipet and read function enables fast kinetic assays such as calcium flux in multiple wells.
- Cell suspension system with adjustable stirring speed, pump, and pipetting parameters facilitates optimization with different cell types.
- Cell suspension system eliminates the need for separate compound plate during Aequorin assays.
- FLIPR TetraCycler Plate Handler enables microplate and pipette tip changes and facilitates integration to laboratory robotics systems.
- Software displays only options relevant to the instrument configuration and eliminates the opportunity to make protocol errors.
- User-defined protocols can include up to four wash solvents to automate cleaning of cell handling system.
- Viewing signal traces, EC50 curves, and Z factors on the fly provides quick data analysis without having to export data to another software program.
- Electrical requirments: 90–240VAC, 50/60Hz, 600VA
- Weight: 850 lb. ( 386 kg )
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 39 x 70 x 27 in. ( 99 x 178 x 69 cm )