The Molecular Devices GenePix 4000B Microarray Scanner acquires and analyzes data from all types of arrays, including nucleic acids, proteins, cells, and tissues. It acquires data at two wavelengths simultaneously. The GenePix 4000B Scanner resolves features down to 5 μm and up to 100 microns. It features adjustable focus offset, laser power settings and non-confocal optics.
- 110/220V universal
- Focus Offset: Adjustable between -50 and + 200 μm (5 μm increments)
- Scanning Method: Simultaneous, 2-channel
- Pixel Resolution: Adjustable from 5-100 μm
- Dynamic Range: Four orders of magnitude at SNR > 3
- Detection: Dual photomultipliers (PMTs), automatic and manual gain adjustment
- Digital Resolution: 16-bit
- Image Type: Single- or multi-image TIFF
- Dimensions: 13.5” x 8” x 17.5”
- Weight: 45 lbs.