The Molecular Devices ImageXpress MICRO XL Imaging System provides a wide range of objective lenses, enabling the work to resemble the users work requirements. This system is appropriate for small organisms, cellular or intercellular, and any biological use. The Molecular Devices ImageXpress MICRO XL gives querying of large cell populations being accelerated three folds, all the while speeding up characterization of high heterogeneous identification and or samples of rare sub- populations.
- Fully automated X-Y sample stage and Z, focus stage with > 100 nm resolution
- Accelerate screens to > 10 million cells/hour
- Expand assay window with 3-log dynamic range
- One 384-well, one image
- Reliable assays with < 5% CV of intensities across a plate
- One system, nine configurations
- Only truly end-to-end solution for HCS
- Temperature control: 30–40°C ± 0.5°C
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20 x 18 x 27 in.
- Weight: 180 lbs