The Molecular Devices VMax Kinetic Microplate Reader is designed to measure any of the visual wavelengths and provides the user with the substrate of choice. Based on a rugged simple design, this microplate reader has an estimated 20,000 hour mean time between failures. The microplate remains stationary during the entire reading cycle, reducing the number of moving parts that can wear and need replacement.
- Power Requirements: 90-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Modes: Single wavelength, Dual wavelength, Kinetics, Range, Blank pattern.
- Wavelength Range: 400-750 nm
- Photometric Range: 0.000 to 4.000 OD
- Wavelength Selection: Filters
- Photometric Resolution: 0.001 OD
- Endpoint Read Time: 5 seconds
- Minimum Kinetic Interval: 5 seconds
- Temperature Range: Ambient
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.4" x 18.3" x 13.4" (19 x 47 x 34 cm)
- Weight: 22 lbs. (10 kg)