Neslab CC-65 II CryoCool Immersion Cooler
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
- Check Availability
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Neslab CC-65 II CryoCool Immersion Cooler, P/N 225103230600, is designed to eliminate the use of dry ice or liquid nitrogen, and feature durable, heavy duty refrigeration systems that can operate continuously without trouble. Unit also comes with the Cryotrol Temperature Controller, P/N 431003000000, an electronic temperature device allowing you to control the cooling of your application. An upgrade from the use dry ice or other chemical refrigerants to achieve low temperatures by simply immersing the controller sensing probe into the fluid and setting the control dial to the desired temperature.
Immersion Cooler Specifications:
- Temperature Range: -20°C to -55°C
- Temperature Stability: +/-0.5°C
- Low Temperature: -60°C with No Load
- Cooling Capacity: 55 Watts at -40°C
- Hose Dimensions (Dia x L): 11. 25" x 44"
- Probe Dimensinons: FV: 25" x 1/2 R: 7.25" x 1.25"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15.25" x 7.5" x 10.25"
- Power Requirements: 115V, 60 Hz, 3.5 Amps
Temperature Controller Specifications:
- Temperature Range: -100°C to +20°C
- Sensor: Stainless Steel 4’(1.2M) lead
- Sensor Dimensions (Dia x L): 3/16" x 10"
- Power Req: 115V, 60 Hz, .6 Amps