The New Brunswick Innova 2100 Platform Shaker is the instrument of choice for shaking in ambient conditions: on the bench, in an incubator or in a warm or cold room. Dependable operation is due in large part to the New Brunswick triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive. The Innova 2100 has a broad-based cast-iron support mechanism that is specifically designed to support high-speed applications and heavy workloads.
The 18" x 18" platform accepts up to 2 x 6L Erlenmeyer flasks and the electronic and mechanical components are enclosed to prevent internal damage from accidental spills. Includes audible and visual alarms, timer that runs 0-99.9 hrs, with continuous operation or automatic shut-off at the end of the study. The low profile allows multiple shakers in an incubator or environmental chamber.
- Triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive in cast iron housing provides vibration and trouble-free operation for years
- Quiet operation provides a favorable work environment
- Shaking speeds between 25 – 500 rpm (±1 rpm) provide versatility for culturing a wide range of cell types
- Simple, easy to use LED display
- Timed or continuous shaking
- Speed controlled and displayed in increments of 1 rpm
|Speed Range||25-500 rpm (±1 rpm)|
|Agitation Orbit||0.75" (1.9 cm)|
|Capacity||Up to 2 x 6L Erlenmeyer flasks|
|Dimensions||19" W x 22" D x 6.4" H (48.26 x 55.88 x 16.26 cm)|
|Dimensions, Platform||18" x 18" (45.72 x 45.72 cm)|
|Weight (Without Platform)||75 lbs. (34 kg)|