The Newport Linear Translation Stage, model 431, is an extended platform crossed-roller bearing linear translation stage that features extra large and apertured platforms, translated by crossed-roller bearings running on ground steel V-ways for optimal motion while supporting a high load capacity. Preloaded springs eliminate actuator backlash and support the linear motion of these stages with <150 µrad deviation.
- Oversized platform with center aperture for large mounting area
- Crossed-roller bearings for smooth, sensitive translation of large loads
- Compatible with motorized actuators (not included)
- Reconfigurable for left- or right-hand applications
- Extensive interferometric quality testing
- Combine with other stages to build multi-axis stacks