Category: Analyzers | Subcategory: Counters
Nexcelom Bioscience Auto T4 Plus Cell Counter
ITEM: 30608 In Stock
The Nexcelom Bioscience Auto T4 Plus Cell Counter is designed to measure:
- NCI-60 Cancer Cell Lines: Automatically measures live cell concentration and viability of cancer cell lines used in oncology research and most of all biology research.
- Insect Cells: Automatically measure live cell concentration, viability for baculovirus infected insect cells. Cell size histogram live cell concentration and viability are generated within less than 60 seconds using 20 µl sample.
- Stem cells: Automatically measure live cell concentration and viability for stem cells, such as human and mouse ES cells, mesenchymal, cardiac, induced pluripotent stem cells. Multiple viability stains, such as trypan blue, propidium iodide are used to identify dead cells. For samples with a lot of debris, dual fluorescent nuclear stains are used for live and dead cells.
- Cell Viability Measurement Using Trypan Blue or AO/PI
- Cell Size Assay: Performing cell size measurement assay and using cell size to count cells within preset cell size parameters. For adipocytes, stem cells, Sf9 cells, dendritic cells, and others.
Specifications: Imaging Performance Cell Size: 5 – 60 microns (most mammalian cells), Conc. Range: 105 – 107 cells/mlBright field imaging and pattern-recognition software to quickly and accurately decluster, identify and count individual cells. Weight 10.4 lbs. (4.7kg) Dimensions 3.5″ W x 4.2" D 12.6" (8.9 x 10.7 x 32 cm) Power 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A Output to Instrument 12 VDC, 1.5A