The Nexcelom Cellometer Vision Trio Cell Profiler System combines bright field microscopy and fluorescence detection to determine total cell numbers, measure cell viability, and quantify GFP expression.
The Vision is specifically optimized for analysis of a wide range of primary cells, including PBMCs, Splenocytes, Adipocytes, Stem Cells, and sensitive Hepatocytes (shown at left.) Dual fluorescence
allows for staining of both live and dead cells, for the most accurate concentration and viability analysis of primary cells from heterogeneous samples, including whole blood, cord blood, and bone marrow.
The 10x instrument format allows researchers to calculate cell concentration and viability for yeast, algae, and platelets quickly and accurately. Cells with a large diameter, such as adipocytes, require the more sophisticated imaging and cell counting algorithm offered by the Cellometer Vision Cell
Applications: Cell Count, Cell Concentration, Cell Size Measurement, Cell viability with Trypan Blue, Fluorescent Cell Viability, Algae, Platelets, Hepatocytes, Adipocytes, Apoptosis, Autophagy, Cell Proliferation (CFSE), Cell Cycle (PI), GFP Transfection Efficiency, RFP Tranfection Efficiency, Mitochondrial Potential, Multi-drug Resistance (ABC Transporter), Surface Marker Analysis, Vitality.
Advantages of Cellometer Image-Based Analysis
- Cell Imaging
- Visually check cell morphology
- Ensure only cells of interest are being counted
- Export cell images for presentations
- Simple, Fast Analysis
- Results in <60 seconds (2 clicks)
- Pre-set protocols and library of cell types
- Pattern-Recognition Software
- Accurately count cells in clumps
- Count irregular-shaped cells
- Eliminate debris from cell counts
- Differentiate cells based on size
- Automated Data Management
- Archive sample images
- Auto-save cell concentration and viability results
- Maintenance-free System
- Disposable counting chambers – no wash steps
- No routine instrument maintenance
- Robust optical modules and light source
- Model: Cellometer Vision Trio
- Input: 12 V DC 2.25A, 27W Max
- Dimensions: 6" W x 8.5" D x 14" H
- Weight: 25 lbs.