The Oakton CON 500 Benchtop Conductivity/TDS Meter is an affordable way to take consistent, accurate conductivity measurements in your laboratory.
- Dual display of conductivity measurement and temperature
- Auto ranging across five ranges for fast-responding measurements
- Five-point conductivity calibration
- Recalls previous calibration data
- Selectable automatic or manual temperature compensation
- Selectable cell constant of 0.1; 1.0; or 10.0
- Hold function, Ready indicator
- Conductivity probe with built-in temperature sensor included
The microprocessor-based CON 500 Economy Benchtop Conductivity/°C meter accurately reads conductivity from 0 to 199.9 mS across five ranges! It’s speed and low cost makes it ideal for all types of routine water quality testing in your laboratory. Adjustable temperature coefficient from 0.0 to 10.0% per °C lets you input your solution’s true temperature coefficient for higher accuracy.
The CON 500’s design maximizes your valuable benchtop space. The compact housing includes a slide-out instruction card with quick keypad reference and troubleshooting tips. The back panel features quick connections for your conductivity cell and temperature sensor.