Choose the Oakton® Temp-100 Dual Input Thermocouple Thermometer for single temperature readings or simultaneous dual temperature readings. Meter accepts all type J, T, E, and K thermocouple probes with miniconnector. This robust and reliable meters work in any environment from the lab to the production floor. The sturdy armored construction protects against knocks and jars. Ergonomically designed for both large and small hands alike. The sealed keypad and ABS case meet IP54 standards for splash resistance. The meter has a large illuminated display, and a seven-button control panel that allows the user through easy-to-use menus to choose desired functionality.
Features include Min/Max, Hold, and average functions; °F/°C selection; offset; out-of-range alarm with audible/visible indicator; auto shutoff; and low-battery indicator. Store up to 1000 sets of readings in the nonvolatile memory. Take differential temperature measurements with the T1/T2 function.
The multidata LCD simultaneously indicates the readings of each probe, as well as the differential reading. For improved readability with rapidly changing temperatures, the meter resolution is
keypad selectable. Above 999.9°, the meter automatically switches from 0.1° resolution to 1° resolution, below –99°C the meter autoranges to 1°C resolution.
The Temp-100 is individually factory calibrated. Automatic field calibration is easily performed for oither a single- or dual-point calibration for each probe. Simply place the probe in a container packed with ice, fill with water, activate the calibration function, and the meter automatically recognizes the freezing point.
- Max temperature (º C) 1800
- Temp range Type J: -346 to 2192°F (-2100 to 1200°C), Type K: -418 to 2501°F (-250 to 1372°C), Type T: -418 to 752°F (-250 to 400°C), Type E: -418 to 1832°F (-250 to 1000°C)
- Min temperature (º F) -418
- Max temperature (º F) 3272
- Min temperature (º C) -250
- Accuracy Below -148 °F (-99.9 °C): Â±0.25% of reading Â±2 °F (Â±1 °C)
- Above -148 °F (-99.9 °C): Â±0.1% of reading Â±0.7 °F (Â±0.4 °C)
- Low battery indicator Yes
- Dimensions 4 in W x 7 in H x 2 in D (with protective boot)
- Display 4-digit LCD, 2.25 in x 1.5 in backlit viewing area
- Resolution 0.1°F/°C between -99.9 to 999.9°, 1° below -99.9° and above 999.9°
- Power Three AA batteries
- Battery life 400 hours