The Ohaus Scout Pro SP6001 Portable Electronic Balance can be powered by batteries or an ac adapter. The Portable electronic balance was designed with protection against shock and overloading which can cause damage to the weighing cell. It features an LCD display, two-button operation, four application modes, multiple weighing units, and the option of either RS232/ USB connectivity. The Scout Pro is designed for counting parts for inventory control, receiving, parts bagging, and etc.
- Capacity : 600 g
- Readability: 0.1 g
- Repeatability(std. Dev.): 0.1
- Linearrity: ±0.1
- Capacity x Readability: 21.165 x 0.005 oz.
- Tare Range: To Capacity By Subtraction
- Over Range Capacity: +90d
- Stabilization Time: 3 seconds
- Operating Temperature Range: 50° - 104°F
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter (included) or 4 AA Batteries (not included)
- Calibration Type: Digital Calibration from Keypad
- Calibration Mass (Full Span): 600 g
- Calibration Mass (Linear): 300 g
- Pan Size: 6.5 x 5.5 in.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.56 x 2.13 x 8.27 in.
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Application Modes: Parts Counting with Average Piece Weigh Recalculation, Percentage Weighing, Totalization, Display Hold