The O.I. Analytical DPM-16 is a discrete purging multisampler unit.
The OI Analytical Discrete Purging Multisampler (DPM-16) is a 16-station automatic purging multisampler designed for use with any OI Analytical purge-and-trap sample concentrator. The DPM-16 can be equipped with a variety of sparge vessels, including needle and frit spargers of either 5-mL or 25-mL capacity, and 18 mm O.D. 10-mL disposable test tubes. (An adapter kit is available for 12 mm glassware.) The DPM-16 is the recommended multisampler for analyzing solids, sludges, soils, and water samples containing large amounts of particulates. It is also suitable for clean water analysis.
• Standard 16-sample capacity with capability of linking two multisamplers for extended sampling positions.
• Standard 18-mm fittings are designed for use with either 5-mL or 25-mL frit and needle nondisposable spargers, or 10-mL disposable glassware direct from the factory.
• Fully automated and controlled by any OI Analytical sample concentrator.
• A HOLD switch allows the unit to be paused at a station for clean-up.
• Adaptable to perform air-tube desorption (USEPA Method TO-1) or VOST analysis (USEPA Method 5041)
• 28"H x 14.50"W x 16.25"D
• Footprint - 236 in.2 Weight
• 59 lb Internal Valve/Line Temperature
• Ambient to 200°C Valve
• Electrically actuated, heated 34-port sample valve Sample Capacity
• 16 sparge vessels or air-tubes
• 8 VOST tube pairs Required Vessel Neck O.D.
• 18 mm (Adaptable for 12 mm with optional kit) Control Signals
• Full interface to sample concentrator for automatic control Gas Requirements
• 99.999% (UHP) H2 or He (same as Models 4560 and 4460A ) Power Requirements
• 110 VAC (±10%)/50/60 Hz • 220 VAC (±10%) available