The O.I.Analytical Eclipse 4660 Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator System is designed process analyzed sampled of organic compounds by gas chromatography spectometry.
- Patented Cyclone Water Management system removes >96% of water during the thermal desorb step allowing analysis of polar compounds.
- Patented Foam Sensor and Foam Buster™ detect the presence of foam and disrupt it during the purge step to prevent system contamination.
- Sparge Overfill Sensor (SOS) prevents overfilling of the sparge vessel and system flooding.
- Patented Infra-Sparge Sample Heater ensures consistent sparge vessel temperature conditions for improved compound recoveries and %RSDs.
- Color touchscreen with Windows® CE software interface (English and Chinese languages).
- Electrical requirmenmts: 115VAC 50/60Hz, ± 10%
- Sparge Vessel: 5-mL standard, 25-mL optional
- Trap: 3.175 mm O.D. x 2.227 mm I.D. (0.125 in. O.D. x 0.105 in. I.D.)
- Trap Cooling: > 240 °C/minute cooling rate (200 °C to 30 °C in < 50 seconds); Cool down to ambient temperature + 1 °C
- Sample Transfer Line Temperature: Programmable ambient to 295 °C
- Gas Requirements: 99.999% (UHP Grade) He or N2 purge gas
- Weight: 32 lb. ( 14.5 kg )