The Organomation OA-Heat 80 position MULTIVAP Nitrogen Evaporator, model 6166, is a high temperature dry block model. This instrument contains a rectangular gas distribution system mounted on a frame and dual post assembly. The manifold delivers nitrogen gas to the needles or glass pipettes, which direct the gas onto the sample’s surface.
This method results in rapid solvent evaporation and sample concentration. In order to conserve nitrogen gas, the manifold has a toggle switch for every row of 8 samples, which allows individual rows to be shut off when evaporating batches of less than 80 samples. Nitrogen gas flow is also controlled by an adjustable flow meter and a built-in pressure regulator.
The 80 position MULTIVAP uses a heated aluminum dry block to reach evaporative temperatures ranging from 30°C to 120°C.
- ON/OFF valves for individual rows not in use
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-50 lpm
- Dual band hoist spring assembly
- Safety control cover plate
- Digital temperature controller
- Electronic timer
- Reset circuit
- Gas distribution manifold
- Adjustable pressure regulator, 0-30 psig
- High pressure tubing
- Needle guide
- Heater Type: Dry Block
- Sample Positions: 80, 8 x 10 array
- Test Tube diameter: up to 17 mm
- Integrated Function Control Box with Timer for Nitrogen & Heat
- Built-in Nitrogen Gauge Input: 0-30 psig
- Gas Pressure Reducing Regulator
- 600 Watts
- Temperature Range: 30-120 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- .5 °C
- Dimensions: 16” W x 14” D x 22” H (41 x 36 x 56 cm)