The Oriel Nova Radiant Power Meter, Model 70260 is a microprocessor-based Laser Power/Energy Meter providing a broad range of measurements, displays, and data handling options. It operates with thermopile, pyroelectric and photodiode heads, and uses smart connector technology. Just connecting the head configures and calibrates the instrument.
- Measures radiant power and energy
- Detector Compatibility: Thermopile, photodiode, pyroelectric, OEM
- No more scale/calibration factors - flat response independent of wavelength for the UV - IR
- 4-digit auto ranging readout from 0.1 mW to 3 W
- Intuitive operation through simple on-screen menu selections
- Selectable 190 nm - 2.8 µm range to exclude background thermal radiation
- Built-in Stand
- Input ranges: 15nA - 1.5mA full scale in 16 ranges
- A to D Sampling rate: 15Hz
- A to D resolution: 17 bits plus sign. (0.0007% resolution)
- Electrical accuracy: ±0.5% ±50pA
- Electrical input noise level: 500nV or 1.5pA + 0.0015% of input range @3Hz.
- Dynamic range: 9 decades (1:109)
- Analog output: 0-1 Volt with 11-bit (0.05% resolution.)
- Analog output accuracy: ±0.2% ±2mV relative to display
- Display: 122 x 32 pixel Super twist LCD
- Display digit height: 12mm
- Backlight: EL: Operates from charger power only
- Bargraph segments: 120
- Battery: 2 X RR (Sub-C) 1.8Ah NiCd. Built in.
- Operation between charges: 18 Hrs, 10Hrs with pyroelectric heads.
- Battery charge time 10-14 Hrs (15-30 Hrs if operating)
- Charger: DC: 11 to 22V: or AC 9 to 15Vrms 3 Watt
- Dimensions: 3.8" W x 8" H x 1.5" D (9.5 x 20.3 x 3.7 cm)
- Mass: 1.5 lb (550 g)