The Packard TopCount NXT Model B384V00 HTS version is fully contained liquid scintillation analyzer system that is designed for quantitative detection of beta radiation, other forms of nuclear radiation and various types of luminescence from tagged samples. Count radio-isotopic and luminescent samples twelve at a time in both 96- and 384-well microplates, separately or intermixed. In fact, you can continue to count and analyze assays in the 96-well format while you convert them to the 384-well microplate and not lose productivity. The external plate stacker allows more than 15,000 samples to be loaded for the highest unattended counting capacity or you can integrate your TopCount NXT into a robotic system for unlimited high throughput. Being Windows 2000-based, TopCount NXT is easily networked to provide error-free, automatic data transmission. Most importantly, the built-in Hologram database automatically stores the data for every sample you count ensures the user will never lose data due to printer or network failures.
- Used to detect beta and gamma emitting isotopes such as 3H, 125I, 14C, 35S, 45Ca, 51Cr, 33P and 32P
- Uses Hologram relational database software
- Counts samples twelve at a time for radioactivity in both 96- and 384-well microplates, separately or intermixed
- Counts two wells simultaneously for luminescence
- Patented single PMT technology
- Comes with a refrigerated cart, manuals, software, stackers, keyboard and mouse.