The Parr 1019HC-T304 SS Acid Digestion Bomb Vessel is designed specifically for preparing laboratory samples for chemical analysis. Parr offers both general purpose and microwave acid digestion vessels for dissolving or digesting inorganic or organic samples in strong acids or alkalis in pressure vessels at elevated temperatures and pressures, with complete containment and recovery.
By combining the unique chemical inertness of PTFE with the advantages of a sealed pressure vessel, these convenient vessels offer a rapid procedure for sample dissolution or digestion that has several important advantages over more traditional methods of sample preparation. By providing a convenient means for holding strong mineral acids or alkalis at temperatures well above normal boiling points, these sturdy digestion vessels will:
- Accelerate digestions which otherwise would proceed slowly if conducted in an open container at atmospheric pressure.
- Permit the use of strong acids, such as HF or aqua regia, which will attack most other conventional containers.
- Dissolve analytical samples without losing trace elements and without adding unwanted contaminants from the container itself.
- Generate a vigorous chemical action that is a great time saver in analytical procedures.
- Obtain complete digestion or dissolution of samples that react slowly or incompletely when treated by other methods.
MAWP: 2200 PSI @ 40°C
Includes Span Pressure Gauge.